This silly Valentine Joke Teller is full of Valentine themed jokes that are perfect for elementary school students. The free printable cootie catchers (sometimes called fortune tellers) are a fun holiday treat for kids that contain no sugar and can be made in just a few minutes. Score one for parents everywhere!
This post uses affiliate links. They don’t cost you a thing and help us bring you creative projects. Read more in Policies & Disclosures.
Silly Valentine Jokes for Kids
Are you are corny joke lover? My kids cannot get enough of silly joke telling.
I have to admit that it is all my fault (or maybe it is all my parents fault). The simple fact is that I come from a long line of goofy, entertaining people. As a child I loved the silly jokes my dad would tell us over dinner.
My younger sister still loves to call and text corny jokes to my kids. What can I say? It’s a family tradition that keeps on giving!
I love finding new jokes for kids and can hardly wait for school pick up so I can pass them on to my offspring. My kids also love to learn new jokes. Our bookshelves hold at least ten joke books, many dedicated to seasonal humor.
This Valentine’s Day I decided to combine my love of humor and paper crafts to bring you this hilariously fun fortune teller (sometimes called a cootie catcher). It is filled with eight silly Valentine jokes that are very very PUNNY.
My kids were moaning and groaning with laughter when I gave them the joke teller. They concluded that the jokes were SOOOOO BAD that they were good.
I promise that your kids will love them too!
These are a few of our favorite Valentine jokes for kids (they’re all included in the joke teller):
- What is a sheep’s favorite song on February 14th? I only have eyes for ewe.
- What did one magnet say to the other magnet on Valentine’s Day? I find you very attractive!
- What did one bird say to the other bird on Valentine’s Day? Let me call you Tweet heart!
- What did the chocolate syrup say to the ice cream? I’m sweet on you.
- What did one candy say to the other candy on Valentine’s Day? We’re mint for each other!
- What kind of flowers should you never give on Valentine’s Day? Cauliflowers!
- What did the Valentine card say to the stamp? Stick with me and we’ll go places!
- Why did the banana go out with the prune? Because it couldn’t get a date.
Non-Candy Valentine Treats
Valentine joke tellers make the perfect surprise gift in a lunch box, a great non-candy Valentine for school parties, or even a fun family activity.
Making joke tellers is as easy as 1, 2, 3!
- Grab the free printable joke teller HERE and save it to your computer
- Print the file on matte photo paper for extra bright colors (it is also extra sturdy).
- Fold and start your own family tradition of silly holiday jokes!
Black and White Version to Color
Valentine joke tellers are popular with teachers and room parents who don’t always have access (or the budget) for color copies. The free download includes a black and white version that can be printed for kids to color. It contains the same fun jokes and graphics!
MORE FREE COOTIE CATCHERS
I’ve designed lots of fun holiday cootie catchers for kids. Check out these fun versions:
- Saint Patrick’s Day Joke Tellers are a great non-candy classroom treat or lunchbox surprise.
- Father’s Day Joke Tellers make a perfect gift for Dad.
- Thanksgiving Turkey Joke Tellers keep the kids busy while you cook.
- Silly Snowmen Joke Tellers are perfect for classroom parties.
Like my free printables? Sign up for my newsletter below and never miss a thing!
Bren Did Newsletter Subscribers Get Access!