Roasting vegetables brings out their natural flavors without turning them into mushy, indistinguishable lumps. While this Quick Oven Roasted Broccoli may not be on your usual list of roasted vegetable, I suggest you give it a try. It’s a healthy and qucik dinner choice and it’s great with my Balsamic Soy Roasted Chicken Thighs (the best oven roasted chicken recipe).Print
Roasting broccoli highlights it flavors without turning it into a mushy lump. Add this side dish to your list of favorites today!
- 1 pound broccoli (cut into bite size pieces)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4–1/2 tsp garlic salt (to taste)
- 1/8 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Toss broccoli with olive oil in an oven proof pan or cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle with garlic salt and pepper, toss again.
- Roast at 400 degrees for 8-10 minutes, until desired tenderness is reached.
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories: 80
Keywords: oven roasted broccoli
Tip: You can use olive oil, salt (or garlic salt) and pepper to roast almost any vegetable at 400 degrees, just check for the desired level of tenderness.