Roasting vegetables brings out their natural flavors without turning them into mushy, indistinguishable lumps. While this Quick Oven Roasted Broccoli may not be on your usual list of roasted vegetable, I suggest you give it a try. It’s a healthy and qucik dinner choice and it’s great with my Balsamic Soy Roasted Chicken Thighs (the best oven roasted chicken recipe).Print
Roasting broccoli highlights it flavors without turning it into a mushy lump. Add this side dish to your list of favorites today!
- 1 pound broccoli (cut into bite size pieces)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4–1/2 tsp garlic salt (to taste)
- 1/8 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Toss broccoli with olive oil in an oven proof pan or cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle with garlic salt and pepper, toss again.
- Roast at 400 degrees for 8-10 minutes, until desired tenderness is reached.
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories: 80
Keywords: oven roasted broccoli
Tip: You can use olive oil, salt (or garlic salt) and pepper to roast almost any vegetable at 400 degrees, just check for the desired level of tenderness.
Bren Did Newsletter Subscribers Get Access!