These healthy frozen yogurt bars are the perfect treat for hot summer days! They are simple to make and are temptingly delicious with a bit of honey and granola. Serve them for dessert, snacks, or even as breakfast!
This post uses affiliate links. Read more in Policies & Disclosures.
Frozen treats are one of the highlights of summer. There is nothing like an ice cream bar or popsicle after a long day in the hot sun. I love ice cream treats, but hate the number of ingredients and artificial colors in many store-bought varieties.
Whipped Frozen Yogurt Bars with Honey and Granola
My all-time favorite frozen yogurt flavor (which was discontinued) featured creamy frozen yogurt with swirls of honey and granola. Delicious!
I developed this Whipped Frozen Yogurt Bars with Honey and Granola recipe as an easy (and healthy) replacement.
Introducing Whipped Yogurt
Have you ever tried whipped yogurt? It is creamy and decadent without being overpoweringly sweet or too rich. You can serve it as an easy dessert, use it to top Puffed Oven pancakes, or enjoy it with fruit and granola for breakfast.
Whipped yogurt is lighter and more airy than plain yogurt so it freezes with a creamy texture. Pure yogurt becomes hard and icy when frozen.
These frozen yogurt bars have no refined sugar and are healthy enough to enjoy any time of day. Heck, they are healthy enough to use as a substitute for breakfast.
Perfect for a hot summer day!
- 2 cups Greek Yogurt, plain (try my easy Greek yogurt recipe)
- 1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 3- 4 tbsp Honey
- 1 cup Honey Oat Granola (or flavor of choice)
- Popscicle Mold (I use this kind)
- Wooden Popscicle Sticks (I use this kind)
1. Combine yogurt, whipping cream and honey in a large bowl. Whip with a stand mixer or with hand whisk until soft peaks begin to form in the mixture.
2. Place one tablespoon of whipped yogurt into each popsicle mold, sprinkle with approximately 1 teaspoon of granola and a bit of honey (optional). Continue layer yogurt mixture and granola until all the molds are filled. Ending with yogurt mixture.
3. Insert popsicle sticks, cover mold according to manufacturer directions, and freeze until yogurt is solid, about 3-5 hours minimum.
4. Run hot water over the outside of the molds for a few seconds to help release popsicles. Enjoy!
Whipped Frozen Yogurt Bars with Honey and Granola are an easy (and healthy) frozen treat with no refined sugar but plenty of delicious flavor.
- 2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3– 4 tbsp honey
- 1 cup granola (honey & oat or flavor of choice)
- Combine yogurt, whipping cream and honey in a large bowl. Whip with a stand mixer or with hand whisk until soft peaks begin to form in the mixture.
- Place one tablespoon of whipped yogurt into each popscicle mold, sprinkle with approximately 1 tsp of granola and a bit of honey (optional). Continue to layer yogurt mixture with granola and honey until all the molds are filled. Ending with yogurt mixture.
- Insert popsicle sticks, cover popsicle molds and freeze according to manufacturer directions until yogurt is solid, about 3-5 hours minimum.
- Run hot water over the outside of the molds for a few seconds to help release popsicles.
- Serving Size: 1 bar
- Calories: 260
Keywords: Frozen Yogurt Bars, Whipped Frozen Yogurt, Frozen Yogurt with Honey and Granola
I hope these easy frozen yogurt bars keep you cool all summer. Sign up for my newsletter to get all my recipes!
Bren Did Newsletter Subscribers Get Access!