Whipped Frozen Yogurt Bars with Honey and Granola are an easy (and healthy) frozen treat with no refined sugar but plenty of delicious flavor.
- 2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3– 4 tbsp honey
- 1 cup granola (honey & oat or flavor of choice)
- Combine yogurt, whipping cream and honey in a large bowl. Whip with a stand mixer or with hand whisk until soft peaks begin to form in the mixture.
- Place one tablespoon of whipped yogurt into each popscicle mold, sprinkle with approximately 1 tsp of granola and a bit of honey (optional). Continue to layer yogurt mixture with granola and honey until all the molds are filled. Ending with yogurt mixture.
- Insert popsicle sticks, cover popsicle molds and freeze according to manufacturer directions until yogurt is solid, about 3-5 hours minimum.
- Run hot water over the outside of the molds for a few seconds to help release popsicles.
- Serving Size: 1 bar
- Calories: 260
Keywords: Frozen Yogurt Bars, Whipped Frozen Yogurt, Frozen Yogurt with Honey and Granola