Decorating with pine cones is an easy and affordable way to bring nature indoors. They match any decorating style, are perfect for the holidays, and can be collected for free. Explore the 30 craft tutorials below and add pine cones to your home decor this winter.
Tip: Learn to how to prepare pine cones to eliminate creepy-crawlies, dirt and mold before making these crafts or decorating with pine cones.
- Pine Cones & Berries Easy Centerpiece – You can assemble this DIY Christmas Centerpiece from Julie Blanner in just a few minutes. It's the perfect finishing touch for any holiday table.
- Pine Cone Topiary – Makes a lovely pine cone ball to fill vases or baskets with this easy topiary tutorial from Somewhat Simple.
- Lush Pine Cone Garland – Create your own pine cone garland to add a touch of rustic woodland style, easy tutorial from Bren Did.
- Easy Upcycled Candle Holder – Use a bit of cardboard, glue, and pine cones to make this simple pine cone candleholder from Stylizimo.
- Winter Snowflake Wreath – Pine cones and paint stir sticks are all you need for this upscale snowflake wreath tutorial from Southern Living.
- Light and Pine Centerpiece – Grab a bowl, pine cones, and string of lights to make this dazzling pine cone centerpiece from Martha Stewart.
- Pine Cone Wreath Tutorial – You can create this stunning pine cone wreath from U Create Crafts with a foam wreath form and pine cones.
- Simple Pine Cone Centerpiece Bowl – You'll transform everyday kitchen items into a centerpiece in this easy pine cone tutorial from Rita May Days.
- Pine Cone and Evergreen Kissing Ball – You can get kisses under the pine cones when you hang this gorgeous kissing ball craft from Consumer Crafts as part of your holiday decor.
- Snowy Pine Cone Candle Jars – Bring the snow inside with DIY winter luminaries from Crafts by Amanda.
- DIY Pine Cone Xmas Tree – Dress up the mantle with this miniature pine tree tutorial from I Fall in Chocolate.
- Simple DIY Pine Cone Candle Holder – A glass candle holder, twine, and pine cones are all you need to create this geometric candle decoration from Shelterness.
- Evergreen Trees Forest – Thispine cone tree tutorial from Somewhat Quirky Designs uses styrofoam, craft paper, and pine cone scales to make a tiny forest.
- Pine Cone Bract Wreath – Use this easy wreath tutorial from Somewhat Quirky Designs to create a pine cone scale (or bract) masterpiece.
- Pine Cone Tree – Create large front porch decor using a planter and pine cones with this pine cone tree tutorial from Country Living.
- Pine Cone Taper Candle Holders – Add some height to holiday decor with this easy pine cone candle holder tutorial from I Heart Nap Time.
- Charming Pine Cone Village – Create a holiday village with pine cone shingles in this fun pine cone village project from Martha Stewart (see the video too).
- Pine Cone Bouquet – You don't need flowers when you have pine cones available! Get the easy pine cone bouquet craft from Woman's Day.
- Rustic Faux Antler and Pine Cone Wreath – Learn to make faux antlers and a simple pine cone wreath in this Pottery Barn wreath knock off tutorial from The Country Chic Cottage.
- Snow Dipped Pine Cone Garland -Turn twine, pine cones, and white paint into a winter wonderland garland in this craft project from HGTV.
- Holiday Star Wreath – Make a unique statement wreath with the Pinecone Star Wreath tutorial from Ella Claire Inspired.
- Golden Pine Cone Topiary – Use pine scales and candle holders to create gleaming holiday trees with this simple topiary tutorial from Sweet Something Design.
- Pine Cone Rosette Garland – Use styrofoam globes and pine cones to turn evergreen garlands into spectacular decor; garland instructions from Martha Stewart.
- Round Pine Cone Topiary – Make a matching DIY pine cone topiary from All Parenting to compliments the rosette garland (above) or use it to dress up any shelf or table.
- Miniature Pine Cone Frames – Decorate the tree and holiday presents with these adorable pine cone scale frames from Martha Stewart.
- Twig and Pine Cone Garland – You can make this rustic twig garland craft from Funky Junk Interiors with natural materials that are free but still look like a million bucks.
- Hanging Pine Cones and Ribbons – Deck the halls with boughs of holly and the stairs with ribbons of pine cones with this easy pine cone decor tutorial from Family Circle.
- Pinecone Window Dressing – Make this easy pinecone valance tutorial from Family Circle and keep you windows looking picture perfect.
- Evergreen and Pine Cone Wreath Chandelier– Hang pine cones and evergreens to create a focal point in any room. Get the easy pine cone wreath craft from Creative Bug.
- Pine Cone Flower Garland – Customize this unique garland with your favorite beads. Get the pine cone flower tutorial from Two Shades of Pink.
Like my easy ideas decorating with pine cones? Sign up for my newsletter below and never miss a thing!