Simple craft supplies such as yarn, buttons, popsicle sticks, and pipe cleaners make sweet little Mothers Day flowers. These 15 Mother’s Day crafts for kids are easy, creative, and beautiful! Perfect for Mother’s Day gifts.
Mother’s Day Gifts
A little fact about me: I love homemade Mother’s Day gifts from my children.
Don’t get me wrong. I appreciate the store-bought gifts and cards that my husband coordinates and will never say no to a bouquet of flowers or a special Mother’s Day coffee run.
But I truly adore the handmade treasures my kids proudly hand over on Mother’s Day. Their gleaming eyes and big smiles show the pride in their creations and the delight they take in giving.
Homemade Mother’s Day Flowers
This Mother’s Day you can delight Mom with a bunch of flowers that will never wilt and look perfect perched on her desk or tucked into a bookcase
Each of these 15 easy Mothers Day Crafts for kids use simple craft supplies to make the most adorable flowers.
- Paper Straw Tulips from I Heart Crafty Things.
- Button Flowers Canvas from Easy Peasy and Fun
- Yarn Tassel Flowers from Bren Did
- Pipe Cleaner Flowers from One Little Project
- Felt Flower Boquet from Happiness is Homemade
- Cupcake Liners Flowers from One LIttle Project
- Paper Hyacinth Garden from Krokotak
- Egg Carton Bouquet Canvas from Mod Podge Rocks
- Toilet Paper Tube Flowers from Easy Paper Crafts
- Easy Tissue Paper Flowers from Bluet and Clover
- Coffee Filters Flowers from Kinder Craze
- Paper Plate Flowers from Pink Stripey Socks
- Popscicle Stick Flowers from The Resourceful Mama
- Dry Noodle Flowers from Crafty Morning
- Salt Dough Flower Magnets from The Best Ideas for Kids
More Mother’s Day Papercrafts
Need a quick Mother’s Day craft? Have kids print and color this Mother’s Day fortune teller that is full of fun “tasks” for them to complete for mom. (Available in full color or black & white.)
Love these adorable homemade flowers? Sign up for my newsletter below and never miss another craft project.
Bren Did Newsletter Subscribers Get Access!