Healthy and adorable Halloween snacks for kids made with tangerines and celery.
- Tangerines (mandarin oranges or clementines, seedless)
- Celery stalks and leaves
- Orange peeler
- Peel tangerines, use an orange peeler, your fingernail or a small paring knife to scrape off as much white pith membranes as possible. (Save the peels to make Orange Vinegar for Cleaning)
- Wash, dry and slice celery
- Cut 1-2 inch narrow pieces from the tops of the celery and insert into the peeled tangerines
- Cut leaves from the celery tops and arrange to look like pumpkin leaves.
- Serving Size: 1 tangerine
- Calories: 52
- Fat: 0.3 g
- Carbohydrates: 13.1 g
Keywords: tangerine pumpkins, orange pumpkins