Satisfy your french fry cravings with healthy oven baked carrot fries. These vitamin-packed fries are tasty and healthy! Serve with homemade sriracha aioli (aka sriracha mayonnaise).
- 1 lb carrots (about 8 medium)
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 tsp black pepper (to taste)
- 1/4 tsp salt (to taste)
Sriracha Dipping Sauce (Sriracha Aioli)
- 4 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tsp sriracha (start with 1/2 tsp and add more as desired)
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Wash, peel, and slice carrots into French fry size pieces. (Cut each carrot in half lengthwise and then in half again until they are about 3 inches by ½ inch.)
- Toss carrots with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Arrange carrot fries in a single layer on baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Flip carrot fries. Continue baking until tender but still firm, about 10 more minutes.
- While fried bake, stir together mayonnaise and sriracha in a small bowl to make sriracha aioli.
- Serve carrot fries immediately with sriracha dipping sauce.
- Serving Size: 0.5 batch
- Calories: 177
- Sugar: 2.6
- Fat: 2.6
- Saturated Fat: 0.4
- Carbohydrates: 35.9
- Fiber: 5.5
- Protein: 3.8
Keywords: carrot fries, sriracha aioli