Love cookies but want a recipes with no flour, no dairy, no eggs, and no added sugar? You’ve hit the jackpot! You can feel good about serving these delicious cookies to your kids. Add your favorite add ins.
- 2 large bananas, very ripe (3/4 cup mashed banana)
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 3 tbsp peanut butter or almond butter (no sugar added)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add bananas to food processor and blend until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend until well combined and smooth.
- Scoop 2 tbsp of batter per cookie onto parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Smooth slightly into cookie shape.
- Add a few pieces of fruit, nuts, or chocolate chips (if desired).
- Bake cookies for 12-14 minutes. The cookie may look slightly unbaked on the surface but should be cooked through, check by breaking open a cookie.
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 52
- Sugar: 1.3
- Sodium: 23.3
- Fat: 2.3
- Carbohydrates: 6.7
- Protein: 1.7
Keywords: healthy cookies