A quick, no-fuss way to make this healthy Mexican food favorite. These are easiest chicken fajitas you will ever make and they taste AMAZING! Great Chicken Fajita taste -onions, red, yellow and green peppers, perfectly seasoned chicken breast – made in one pan with no precooking. Simple yummy crock pot recipe!
- 2 – 21/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast ((frozen))
- 1.5 cups sliced onions ((about 2 small onions))
- 3–5 sliced sweet peppers ((green, red or yellow))
- 1 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 tbsp brown or Dijon mustard
- Place onions in the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Layer chicken breasts over onions.
- Mix together salsa, ketchup, and mustard. Pour evenly over chicken.
- Cook chicken on high for 5-6 hours or low for 7-8 hours. Check to make sure chicken is fully cooked. (There should be no visible pink, internal temperature should be 165° Fahrenheit/75° Celsius.) *
- Remove chicken from slow cooker and slice. Return chicken to slow cooker and stir gently.
- Place sliced peppers on top of chicken mixture in slow cooker and cook on high for 20-40 minutes. (20 minutes for tender crisp peppers, 40 minutes for softer peppers).
- Serve chicken fajitas with fajitas, over rice, or in a salad.
*Each slow cooker tends to cook at a slightly different speed. Watch new recipes closely the first time to find out exactly how long they take to cook to your liking. You should adjust all crock pot recipes for your slow or fast slow cooker.
- Serving Size: 2 fajitas
- Calories: 249
Keywords: slow cooker fajitas, chicken fajitas, easy fajitas, crock pot fajitas