Healthy Chocolate Peanut Butter Muffins are full of chocolate peanut butter flavor but contain no flour, no refined sugar and they’re oil free.
- 1 cup mashed banana (2–3 large overripe bananas)
- 2 large eggs (lightly beaten)
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 cup milk
- 3/4 cup natural peanut butter (creamy)
- 2 tsp real vanilla
- 2 ½ cups old-fashioned oats
- 4 Tbsp dark or dutch process cocoa powder
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips (optional)
- 1/8 cup old-fashioned oats (unground) for muffin tops (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place bananas, eggs, honey, milk, peanut butter and vanilla in blender and puree until smooth.
- Add oats, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda, and salt to blender and puree until smooth.
- Line 12 muffins tins with jumbo muffin liners
- Divide batter between 12 muffin cups.
- Garnish muffins with a sprinkle of oatmeal and a few chocolate chips (if desired).
- Bake muffins for 30-40 minutes, until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Serving Size: 1 muffin
- Calories: 219
Keywords: Healthy Chocolate Peanut Butter Muffins