Love cookies but want a healthier recipe? Healthy chocolate cookies contain no flour, no dairy, no eggs, and no added sugar! You can feel good about serving them for breakfast or anytime!
- 2 large ripe bananas (3/4 of a cup mashed)
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 4 Tablespoons peanut butter or almond butter (no sugar added)
- 2 Tbsp cocoa (unsweetened)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Add bananas to food processor and blend until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients to food processor and blend until smooth and well combined. Scrape down sides of food processor as needed.
- Scoop 2 tbsp of batter onto parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Smooth slightly into cookie shape.
- Add a few pieces of fruit, nuts, or chocolate chips to the top of each cookie (if desired).
- Bake for 12-14 minutes. (The cookie may look slightly underbaked on the surface but should be cooked through, check by breaking open a cookie.)
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 77
- Sugar: 3
- Fat: 2.9
- Carbohydrates: 10
Keywords: healthy chocolate cokies