Make this tasty homemade Harry Potter Pumpkin Juice and feel the magic! This easy pumpkin cider recipe is a healthy version of the Pumpkin Juice sold at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, it contains no refined sugar and is made with real pumpkin!
- 1 ½ cups apple juice or apple cider
- 3 tbsp pumpkin puree (canned )
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- ½ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Combine pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice in a small sauce, heat and stir until warm and fragrant.
- Slowly stir in apple juice or cider until well combined.
- Heat and stir until warm but not boiling.
- Pour into mugs and garnish with apple slices and cinnamon sticks (if desired)
- To serve the pumpkin juice cold: cool to room temperature, chill in the refrigerator until ice cold, shake well to combine before serving.
- Serving Size: 1 batch
- Calories: 97
- Sugar: 19.8
- Carbohydrates: 24
Keywords: pumpkin juice recipe, Harry Potter pumpkin juice, Wizarding World pumpkin puice