Looking for a crisp refreshing summer beverage? Try this frozen Arnold Palmer drink recipe. It’s a delicious non-alcoholic beverage made with lemonade ice cubes, lemonade, and ice tea. Use lemonade ice cubes to make sure the drink never becomes weak and watery.
- 4 cups lemonade
- 8 cups unsweetened ice tea
- Lemonade ice cubes
- Pour lemonade into a ice cube tray and freeze for several hours until firm.
- Steep four black tea bags in 8 cups of nearly boiling water for 15 minutes, remove tea bags, chill.
- Fill a glass with lemonade ice cubes.
- Fill one quarter of the glass with lemonade.
- Fill the remainder of the glass with unsweetened ice tea.
- Stir and enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1 glass
- Calories: 21
Keywords: frozen Arnold Palmer