This tasty white wine sangria adds holiday spirit (and natural orange color) to any Halloween celebration. (Hint: It’s perfect all year long!)
- 48 ounces pineapple (frozen)
- 48 ounces mango (frozen)
- 1.5 liter white wine (Pinot Grigio or Sauvignon Blanc)
- 16 ounces lemon lime soda (lemonade or pineapple juice, 2 cups)
- 16 ounces triple sec (2 cups)
- 8 ounces lemon juice (1 cup)
- Layer frozen fruit in container alternating between mango and pineapple.
- Combine all liquid ingredients in a pitcher, stir, then pour over fruit in beverage dispenser. Allow to steep in the refrigerator for 6-8 hours. Serve cold.
- Serving Size: 4 ounces
- Calories: 288
- Sugar: 17.2
- Fat: 0.5
- Carbohydrates: 60
- Protein: 0.4
Keywords: White Wine Sangria