Strawberry crispy energy balls have a crunchy kid pleasing texture. The snack is low in sugar and calories but high in iron, fiber and protein. Try this easy, no bake recipe today.
- 1½ cups whole rolled oats (chopped lightly in food processor)
- 1½ cups crispy rice cereal
- ½ cup shredded coconut (unsweetened)
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- ¼ cup flax seed (ground)
- ½ cup natural peanut butter
- ¼ cup virgin coconut oil
- ¼ cup honey
- ½ cup freeze dried strawberries
- Stir together peanut butter, coconut oil and honey in a small mixing bowl until smooth
- Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Pour peanut butter mixture over dry ingredients and mix until evenly combined.
- Chill mixture for 20 minutes to several hours. Press 2 tablespoons of mixture together into small balls and store in a covered glass container.
- (You can also press the mix into a greased 9″ X 13″ pan, chill, and cut into 4 rows of 8 squares.)
- Store in refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
- Serving Size: 1 ball
- Calories: 93
- Sugar: 3.6
- Sodium: 33.9
- Fat: 6.1
- Carbohydrates: 8.4
- Protein: 2.2
Keywords: strawberry energy balls