No Bake Energy Balls are a healthy snack or quick breakfast. These tasty energy bites are loaded with salty-sweet flavors and naturally gluten free. This is snacking done right!
- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut ((unsweetened))
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cup flax seed ((ground, optional))
- 2/3 cup cashew butter or almond butter ((natural, unsalted))
- 1/3 cup maple syrup ((pure))
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tsp vanilla extract ((pure))
- Measure oats, coconut, chia seeds, and flax seed (if using) into a large bowl.
- Add nut butter, maple syrup, and coconut oil to a small saucepan. Stir together over low heat until all ingredients are melted (approximately 2 minutes).
- Stir in salt and vanilla. Remove from heat and let cool to room temperature.
- Pour nut butter mixture over oat mixture and stir to combine.
- Cool in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes then shape into balls by pressing the mix together. Do not roll.
- Store energy balls in a sealed container in the refrigerator.
Tips: Use a 2 Tbsp cookie dough scoop to make shaping easier.
Make bars by pressing the mixture into an 8.5 x 11 pan lined in parchment paper, chill for at least an hour the cut into bars.
- Serving Size: 1 energy ball
- Calories: 278
- Sugar: 7.5
- Sodium: 27.5
- Fat: 22.4
- Saturated Fat: 13.2
- Carbohydrates: 16.7
- Fiber: 2.2
- Protein: 3.3
- Cholesterol: 18.8
Keywords: Salted Caramel Energy Balls