Cold brewing coffee produces low acid coffee that is delicious on its own and perfect for making coffeehouse style drinks. Find recipes for iced lattes, Vietnamese iced coffee, Hong Kong Yuanyang, Japanese coffee jelly and more on BrenDid.com
- 6 oz good quality coffee (my favorite is Seattle’s Best Level 4)
- 2 liters cold water
- Fill a 2 liter pitcher with cold water.
- Add 6 ounces of quality ground coffee.
- Stir to combine and refrigerate for 8 hours to 3 days (the longer you refrigerate the stronger the concentrate).
- Gather a second pitcher and mesh strainer.
- Line strainer with coffee filter and slowly pour coffee mixture through to remove grounds.
- Don’t forget the dregs (last of the coffee grounds), they contain lots of coffee concentrate!
- Pour all grounds into filter and gently press to remove remaining liquid.
- Store in fridge.
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories: 1
Keywords: cold brew coffee