Love zombies? This cute Valentine zombie apocalypse craft with free printable Valentine cards celebrates all things zombie. Try making some today!
This post uses affiliate links. Read more in Policies & Disclosures.
It’s almost Valentine’s Day and young people’s thoughts turn to love…
if they’re into popular culture…
The Zombie Apocalypse!
It seems like the love of zombies (including zombie shows, zombie movies, zombie preparedness, and zombie gifts) are spreading like, well, a zombie outbreak!
I had to get a bite of the action. (AURGH, terrible zombie joke!)
This post uses affiliate links. They don’t cost you a thing and help us bring you creative projects.
Easy Zombie Crafts
These simple paper boxes are designed to look like a zombie shipping crate and have lots of fun uses:
- Fill them with fun zombie party favors
- Use the zombie shipping crates for Valentine’s Day gift-giving. (Don’t forget to add free printable Valentines!)
- Use the crates as a zombie craft for a Minecraft, Night of the Living Dead or Walking Dead party.
- Use the crates to deliver fun zombie brain cupcakes. (Get the easy Zombie cupcake recipe and brain icing direction here.)
- You could even print out a free Zombie Preparedness poster from the CDC to include as a gift.
- Be sure to attach a zombie-inspired free Printable Valentine Card. They really help spread the Zombie love!
Zombie Apocalypse Craft
- Free printable PDF file
- Brown craft paper (65-80 lb. weight)
- Color printer
- Scoring tool (a chopstick works too)
- Double stick tape
- Masking tape or brown washi tape
- Clear plastic (use plastic sheet protector or recycled plastic from a food package)
- Print out the PDF pattern on light brown cardstock.
- Cut out the pattern along outside lines then cut out windows and make a slit in the marked flap.
- Score the box along interior fold line and tape in plastic windows.
- Secure the glue flaps of the box to the adjoining side using rubber cement, glue or double-sided tape.
- Fill the boxes with zombie goodies. Secure the bottom of the boxes by inserting the flap into the cut-out slit.
- Enjoy your Zombie Apocalypse Craft!
Like my free printable projects? Sign up for my free newsletter below and never miss a thing!