Black bean and corn salad with tomato and cilantro dresses up grilled chicken, is great with Mexican foods like enchiladas, and can even be tossed with a green salad.
- 1 –15 oz can black beans (rinsed and drained)
- 1 1/2 cups frozen corn (thawed and drained)
- 2 green onions (diced)
- 2 roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped (measure before chopping)
- 1–2 Tbsp chili powder
- 3/4 tsp garlic salt
- 2 tsp cumin
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- 3 tbsp water
- Combine black beans, corn, green onion, tomatoes and cilantro in a medium bowl, toss to combine.
- Combine chili powder, garlic salt, cumin, lime juice and water in a measuring cup. Stir until there are no lumps.
- Pour dressing over salad and toss to coat.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate.
- Lasts up to 6 days in the refrigerator, stir before serving.
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup
- Calories: 252
Keywords: black bean and corn salad, easy black bean salad