This Tortellini Tomato Soup Recipe is an easy and delicious dinner choice, it takes only minutes to prepare and will be a family favorite.
- 1 –15.2 oz family size can Campbell’s tomato soup
- 1 package frozen small round ravioli or tortellini (14-19 oz). (You can also use refridgerated or dried tortellini, just cook in water according to package directions then proceed with recipe.)
- 1 1/2 tsp dried Italian seasoning, crushed (If you don’t have Italian seasoning, use ½ tsp basil, ½ tsp oregano, ¼ tsp thyme, and ¼ tsp rosemary.)
- 10 oz fresh spinach
- Heat soup with 1 can of water and Italian seasoning until hot and nearly boiling.
- Add frozen ravioli or tortellini and heat until warmed through, do not allow soup to boil.
- Stir in fresh spinach until wilted.
Serve with a variety of toppings (kids love this part!) Suggested toppings: Finely shredded Parmesan or mozzarella cheese, Cooked and diced turkey bacon, Chopped green onions, Diced fresh basil, Garlic croutons, or anything else that sound good to your family.
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories: 350
Keywords: easy tortellini soup, easy spinach tomato soup