Sriracha Honey Caramel Popcorn is an easy to make sweet and spicy snack that will take your snack break up a notch. It is a pleasing mixture of spicy with sweet that brings out the best of both flavors.
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 Tbsp sriracha
- 1/2–3/4 cup popcorn (popped in an air popper to make 20 cups popped)
- Melt the coconut oil and honey together and bring to a boil, stir continually as the mixture boils for 2.5 minutes.
- Remove the mixture from the stove and stir in the Sriracha until well combined. Be careful, it may spatter when you stir the cold sauce into the hot caramel mixture.
- In a large bowl drizzle a quarter of the sauce over the popped popcorn.
- Stir well then drizzle a quarter of the sauce over the popped popcorn.
- Continue drizzling and stiring until all the sauce is used.
- If you like soft chewy caramel corn you can now enjoy your Sriracha Honey Caramel Popcorn
- If you like crisp caramel corn heat the oven to 250 degrees, line a baking sheet with parchment paper, spread the popcorn on the baking sheet and bake the caramel corn for 10-12 minutes. Be careful not to let it burn! Cool and enjoy!
- Store leftovers in an airtight container. The crisp version stores better than the soft version.
- Serving Size: 4 cups
- Calories: 168
Keywords: sriracha popcorn, Sriracha Caramel corn, Sriracha Honey Caramel Popcorn