Here’s how to make PERFECT turkey or pork bacon in the oven:
- 1 package turkey bacon
- 1 cookie sheet
- foil or parchment paper
- Preheat oven to 400° degrees.
- Line your cookie sheet with foil or parchment paper for easy cleanup.
- Arrange bacon in a single layer on the baking sheet. It is okay for edges to overlap slightly.
- Bake for 10 minutes then flip the bacon over. (Flipping the bacon is not necessary but makes the bacon crispier).
- Bake for 5-10 minutes or until the bacon reaches your desired level of crispiness. (Watch the bacon closely to make sure it doesn’t burn.)
Tips for Making Bacon in the Oven
- Watch the bacon closely the first time make it in the oven to make sure it reaches your desired level of crispness. Note the amount of time it takes and you’ll get perfect bacon from the oven forever.
- To make pork bacon in the oven: Place a baked goods cooling rack on top of the foil lined cookie sheet then lay the pork bacon on the rack. This allows the bacon to stay out of the grease that drips onto the cookie sheet and makes crisper bacon.
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 35
- Fat: 1.5
Keywords: turkey bacon, bacon in the oven