Are you looking for a new pancake recipe? You must try this delicious recipe for sweet, fluffy pancakes. They’ll top any restaurant pancakes you’ve ever eaten.
- 1 ¼ cups unbleached, all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- A pinch of salt
- 1 egg (beaten)
- 1 ¼ cups whey (you can get the whey by making Simple Greek Yogurt or substitute buttermilk)
- 2 Tbsp unsalted butter (melted)
- ¼ cup sugar
- Stir together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Whisk together egg and whey (or buttermilk).
- Stir together dry and wet ingredients until incorporated.
- Add butter and sugar then stir until just smooth.
- Pour ¼ cup batter for each pancake onto a hot griddle.
- When bubbles have formed throughout the entire pancake flip and cook until center of pancake springs back when lightly touched.
- Makes 10 pancakes.
- Serving Size: 1 pancake
- Calories: 115
- Sugar: 6.5
- Fat: 3.1
- Carbohydrates: 18.5
- Cholesterol: 23.3
Keywords: easy pancakes