Grape and plum homemade salsa is a great alternative to basic chips and dip. Spicy sweetness make it the perfect easy appetizer. Great for parties and the star of Super Bowl snacks.
- 2 cups fresh plums (chopped into 1/4 inch cubes)
- 2 cups fresh seedless grapes (quartered)
- 1/2 cup green onions (diced)
- 1/8 cup cilantro (diced)
- 1–2 tablespoons jalapenos (finely diced, to taste)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- salt (to taste)
- Combine plums, grapes, scallions, cilantro and jalapenos in a large bowl, stir to combine.
- Pour over lime juice and salt, stir.
- Taste and add more salt if needed.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate for several hours to allow flavors to develop. Stir before serving.
- Serving Size: 1/4 cup
- Calories: 32
Keywords: Homemade Salsa, Grape & Plum salsa, fruit salsa, spicy sweet salsa