This two-way guacamole recipe makes a great basic guacamole and then turns half into spicy supreme guacamole. Perfect for families who loved different kinds of guacamole or serving at parties.
- 4 avocados
- 1/2 tsp salt (to taste)
- 2 tbsp lime juice (to taste)
- 1/2 cup white onion (finely diced)
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves (roughly chopped)
- 1 cup tomato (diced)
- 3 tbsp jalapeno (deseeded and finely diced)
- Place diced avocado into a bowl and smash using a potato masher or fork. Stir in salt and lime juice to taste.
- Remove half of the guacamole to a small serving bowl.
- Stir onion, cilantro, tomato, and jalapeno into remaining guacamole.
- Serve both versions with your favorite Mexican food and tortilla chips.
- Serving Size: 3 tbsp
- Calories: 169
Keywords: guacamole, easy guacamole, plain guacamole, spicy guacamole