This recipe for easy chocolate fudge combines coconut oil and cocoa powder into a simple, tasty, and HEALTHY fudge.
- 1/2 cup unrefined virgin coconut oil (room temperature about 68 degrees)
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup walnuts (roughly chopped (optional)
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries or raisins (optional)
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/8 tsp sea salt (optional, for topping)
- Mix coconut oil, cocoa powder, honey, vanilla and 1/8 tsp sea salt until smooth.
- Stir in walnuts, dried cranberries or raisins, and mini chocolate chips (if using).
- Spread into a 6×8 glass pan (or similar size) greased with coconut oil.
- Sprinkle fudge evenly with 1/8 tsp. of sea salt.
- Refrigerate until the fudge is solid, ½-1 hour.
- Cut into 1 inch squares with a sharp knife and enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1 inch square
- Calories: 59
Keywords: sea salt chocolate fudge, easy chocolate fudge, salted fudge