Looking for a quick and easy hors d’oeuvre? This 5 minute appetizer recipe for Cucumber and Pepper Cups is sure to impress your guests. It pairs crisp vegetables with creamy cheese for the perfect bite!
- 1 box Boursin® Garlic & Fine Herbs Cheese
- 1 jar cherry peppers or peppadew
- 1 English cucumber (thin)
- Wash and dry cucumber then peel thin strips from the skin, leaving stripes of peel. Drain and lightly rinse peppers.
- Cut cucumbers into 1.5 inch slices and use a spoon to carve a small bowl into each piece.
- Use a paring knife to cut around the pepper stems and remove the seeds.
- Spoon Boursin® Cheese into each pepper and cucumber cup.
- Sprinkle serving plate with chopped chives or parsley before serving. Enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1/8 of recipe
- Calories: 42
- Fat: 3.1 g
- Protein: 2.8 g
Keywords: cucumber pepper cups, cucumber appetizer