I go a little nuts for easy teacher appreciation gift ideas. Maybe it’s because I’m the daughter of a first-grade teacher or maybe it’s because I’m a college instructor. Whatever the reason, I understand the tremendous amount of work that goes into making a classroom a success and I love showing my thanks.
A special thanks to Dunkin' Donut for sponsoring this teacher appreciation gift idea!
Modeling Thankfulness for Kids
Our family makes teacher appreciation week a group effort. Each day we surprise our teachers with little gifts and token of gratitude. We’ve decorated classroom doors, delivered planters of flowers, and provided popcorn for the teachers’ lounge. It’s fun to work together on a thankfulness project and reinforce gratitude behaviors in your kids.
This spring my kids’ favorite teacher present, hands down, was DONUTS. Sweet, sprinkled, delicious donuts!
Easy Teacher Appreciation Gift Idea
You can make your teacher an easy Donut Know What I’d Do Without You For a Teacher present in three simple steps.
- Visit your local Dunkin’ Donuts for a big box of donuts. (Pick them up anytime, Dunkin’ Donuts’ full menu is available all-day.)
- Download and print a free Donut Know What I’d Do label
- Deliver the tasty treats to your favorite teacher.
TA-DA .. Teacher appreciation complete!
All Your Favorite Donuts
We picked out two dozen assorted donuts and tied the boxes together with a bow so all of the teachers and staff members at our small school could enjoy a sweet treat.
The kids had the most fun drooling over the choices at Dunkin’ Donuts. Thank goodness for the patient sales staff who happily filled our boxes and answered endless questions about the many different donuts.
You must include a Blueberry Cobbler Croissant Donut and Caramel Latte Square in your box of teacher appreciation donuts. They are limited-time only menu items in the Dunkin Donuts lineup and OH-MY-GOODNESS… how delicious!
- The Caramel Latte Square is filled with creamy mocha mousse and topped with delicious caramel icing and tiny caramel cups. (Side note: How do they fill the miniature caramel cups with yummy liquid caramel? It’s a scientific mystery.)
- The Blueberry Cobbler Croissant Donut is a flaky croissant donut hybrid that is filled with blueberry compote and sprinkled with cinnamon crumb topping. (Truth: I only got one bite of Blueberry Cobbler before my kiddos pounced. They’re definitely a new family favorite.)
Scale the Present to Suit Your Needs
Whether you’re doing one easy teacher appreciation gift or a whole slew, the Donut Know What I’d Do present can be scaled to your budget. This gift tag works well with:
- A single donut and a cup of coffee as an afternoon pick me up for your favorite instructor.
- As a tie on for dozens of glorious boxes for a staff breakfast.
- As a simple Dunkin’ Donuts gift card enclosure so your teacher can enjoy donuts anytime.
Donut Know What I’d Do Without You
I hope my Donut Know What I’d Do gift tags help you make your favorite teacher’s day! Sign up for my free weekly newsletter to get more teacher appreciation ideas.